Monday..positivity or ... ?

Well, it's Monday again.  What did your weekend bring?  Good choices or not so good choices? 

I tried to make good choices.  I followed my workout schedule.  I didn't drink alcohol.  I had limited soda and lots of water.  I even tried making a new recipe! 

However, some choices were not so good....I finished off the bag of m&ms by myself even though it said shareable size.  I also ate a few more pieces of cake than I should have. 

Am I gonna look back and say it was a bad weekend?  No!  I am going to choose to look at the positives.  I got to enjoy time with my grandson and my family.  I enjoyed a time of worship and a powerful message on spiritual warfare.  I visited with my 94 year old grandmother.  I worked in the garden.  God watered myflowers, trees and veggie plants.

Today's verse is from Proverbs 17:22..." A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."

How is your heart today?  Joyful and positive?   Take joy in your world and enjoy all that God has provided for you! 

Comments