Hacked!

So yesterday I started getting phone calls and txt messages from people I had not talked to in a very long time.  Come to find out people were concerned that I was in Madrid Spain and needed assistance.  I am safe and sound in my home in the states.  My email and facebook had been hacked.  What a feeling of violation.  I am so used to being able to use technology for everything- only to be locked out of what I use on a daily basis to communicate with my friends and family and do business!  I am slowly rebuilding my contacts, getting things back in order and restoring my sanity.  I hope that everyone that received that disturbing email will be safe and not be hacked as well.  It is not a good feeling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhubarb

Roots part 2

I miss the crunch!