3 months already?

Wowsa! Where has the time gone?  3 months ago you graced us with your arrival.  When your mommy told me she was pregnant, I was overjoyed!  I watched her grow and change as time went by as you grew inside of her.  She was nervous that she was not gonna be the mommy you needed.  She was wrong!  She is so patient and loving with you.  I love to watch her Interact with you. The smiles you bring to her face..

Enough about your mommy, now about you.  When I first held you in my arms, I fell in love again.  I love to watch you sleep, I love your smile.  You started out soo little but are growing so much!  I am amazed everytime I see you.  Changing so quick! You are starting to interact with your world more and more every day. 

I look forward to seeing you achieve your upcoming milestones.  I look forward to the days you will reach for me or crawl towards me when we are playing.  Bruce James you are my first grandchild and no matter how many siblings or cousins you have, you are the one that first made me a grandma!  Thank you for that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss the crunch!

Green juice for the win!

Anchor yourself