Happy Birthday Jeff!

  Today is the day!  Jeff is celebrating his birthday today.  The old man will be 42 this year.  Here he is sporting his winter beard.  I asked how long this would be around since he has not grown one before and his reply was that he wanted a family picture with it at Christmas and then we would see.  Well the picture has been taken with most of us!  Missing Greg in the picture- be assured I will be working on that one as soon as Greg gets back from school on the 22nd!!!  I thought the beard would be soft but it is not.  Very deceiving. 

To celebrate this monumental day we are having dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings tonite with the kids.  Then a quick trip to Target.  I tried to go last night to Target but the car was not cooperating so I turned around and came home. 

Happy Birthday my love!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhubarb

Roots part 2

I miss the crunch!