Rhubarb

Rhubarb happens to be a family treat around here. Unfortunately we don't have enough good sun in our yard to grow a good crop. So we rely on friends and family for the bulk of what we eat. Oh well! Yesterday, Jeff, Jenna and I went out to the farm and gathered rhubarb there. It may be the last time we are at Jeff's grandparents farm as it has been sold. His mom advised us not to take all of the rhubarb- not a problem! I was surprised to see how much was there. It was a stock I had not known about! WOW! Anyway, here are some pictures of what we gathered and the farm in general. Jeff had lots of good times there as a child. I am sure he has many memories! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Mom used to freeze it.... Maybe you can get one more batch from the farm and freeze it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss the crunch!

Anchor yourself