Bandaids

If Bandaids are a sign of active children then I have cornered the market on a new renewable energy source! Around here we go thru bandaids almost as quickly as milk. Besides my own three teenagers, I care for 6 preschoolers. There is not a day that I am not searching for a bandaid or bandage of some sort. It amazes me how they have changed over the years. I remember the plain old bandaids. No fancy colors, shapes or designs. Now when I make my purchases I can choose from plain, colored, cartoon characters, tatoos and several sizes! WOW! I should also mention that the majority of my kids are boys- which means lots of stitches/staples as well. A sure sign of spring is the increase in bandaids and stitches around here!

Today we are celebrating a 4 year olds birthday around here- he reminds me alot of my own son when he was 4. The activity level, the determined attitude, the head wounds... my son was the king of stupid human tricks at this age. If he was not going under a truck on his skateboard (bandaids galore) or hitting his head on a chair (yes, staples) it was not a good day for him. Luckily he has grown up a bit and does not need as many bandaids. In fact I cannot remember the last time he needed one! Ah...a mother's memories!

Have a great day everyone! And when you go to the store- don't forget the bandaids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhubarb

I miss the crunch!

Anchor yourself