A moment of peace...

Thought I would take this moment of peace to update you all!  ( I have three little kids asleep and 2 watching a movie at the moment while the older ones are off to the pool!) Jeff has returned from a week long fishing trip to Wisconsin with his dad and brother.  This is a trip they have been taking for many years. Always to the same lake and about the same time.  A Chittick family tradition...without the women and kids!

 While he was away I held down the fort as best I could.  Actually I made the kids do some cleaning and moving of furniture.  We took a van load to the local Good Will.  Still lots to do but that is ok cause Jeff is gone another 2 weeks this summer.  I get my best work done when he is out of town for some reason. The kids were actually helpful once they got over the mom is in charge hahaha thing.  I think my first words after "Hi honey, welcome home" were "don't mess up my house!"  Looking forward to the next week he is gone because I am not working that week either- wonder what kind of damage I can do to the house then??? 

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  Play safe and enjoy our freedom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhubarb

Roots part 2

I miss the crunch!