Sick day brings new ideas

It's Saturday afternoon and I am stuck on the couch with a bug.  Left work Thursday feeling like I  just wanted to crawl into bed and hibernate til march.  So now I am feeling a little better but not wanting to push it.  Options?  Binge watch netflix, read, stare at ceiling or explore podcasts.  I decided to explore podcasts.  Found a couple that interest me.  Revelation wellness, Dave Ramsey and Vegetarian Zen.  Ah. That's the one!

Being a vegetarian is important for me, however I will tell you I struggle with variety and quickness.  So I tuned into Vegetarian Zen for a freezer cooking basics podcast.  Looking forward to see what I come up with. Maybe my family with enjoy them too?

Next up, a pinterest exploration for ideas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss the crunch!

How available are you?

Green juice for the win!